Alexis is a licensed attorney and has over 10 years of experience in project management, business management, and law. At Krause Bell Group, Alexis’ main area of focus is project management. She also provides support in business operations, risk management, contracts negotiation and human resources.
- Prior to Krause Bell Group Alexis co-founded a business of her own, served as Vice President, Legal and Business Affairs for another, and practiced law.
- With experience in managing people, processes, and data, Alexis has been responsible for developing corporate policies based on laws, regulations, and best practices in the industry, figuring out practical ways to implement company policies, improving processes, writing technical documents, and training.
- Alexis’ pro bono work includes volunteering with non-profit organizations and assisting on wrongful eviction, unlawful expulsion, and child custody cases.
- Alexis is a published co-author of 4 legal self-help books.
- Alexis holds a Juris Doctor degree and is a member of the State Bar of California and the Ventura County Bar Association.