Greg has been a career health and safety professional with large multi – national organizations for 30 years, based both in Australia and the US.
He is driven by a passion for prevention of illness and injury and continuous improvement in all aspects of the business. Keys to success have been ensuring organizational, team and individual capability so everyone is involved and contributing, resulting in significant improvement and sustained organizational culture change.
Results for the businesses have included:
- Significant and sustained reduction in fatal and serious injuries.
- 90+% reduction in injury rates.
- Implementation of systemic controls over high risk exposures.
- Development of high performing teams.
- Strong Union and Government partnerships.
Greg also had direct responsibility for Learning and Development in a global manufacturing company, building a global team of L&D professionals and putting processes in place to ensure the capability of the manufacturing workforce.
Greg graduated in Medicine from the University of Sydney, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, and a Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.