Mark’s career spans nearly 40 years in Manufacturing and Supply Chain in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. He has held field and corporate positions for large multi-national public companies such as Pepsi, Givaudan and Keurig Green Mountain as well as smaller privately-held companies like Ocean Spray and KIND Snacks.
Mark is passionate about both leadership and team development as well as cultural engagement and has personally witnessed the transformative power of leading with safety. He has been known throughout his career as a thoughtful, engaging leader who has consistently driven improved and sustainable business performance.
Mark also brings a unique ability to communicate and coach at all organizational levels.
Mark has an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering from Columbia University and an MBA in Finance from Fordham’s Gabelli School of Business.
Business results include:
- Strong workforce engagement in both union and union-free facilities.
- Developing high-performance work-teams from executive to hourly levels.
- Daily Management Systems
- Peer to Peer Safety
- Company leading engagement results
- Best practice development and sharing
- Individual leadership coaching and talent development.
- Continuously recognized for exceptional staff development, cross-functional team building, career development and exporting talent
- Business strategy development and execution.
- Built holistic supply chain processes and capability
- Broad-based SAP implementation
- Developed and implemented Integrated Business Planning
- Led Supply Chain transformation in high-growth industries
- Building continuous improvement cultures that have driven broad-based Supply Chain transformative improvements.
- TRIR and DART improvements of 75%
- Consumer Complaint improvement of 50%
- 30% OEE improvement
- 65% Labor Productivity improvement
- 5% Annual Cost productivity
- 10% Case Fill Rate improvements