David Perry has spent over 25 years working to help companies and individuals worldwide work hard, work safe and prosper. His experience includes consulting, management and technical supervision in oil & gas (offshore & land) production, exploration, refining & petrochemical. In addition, he successfully performed in technical, management and consulting positions in food processing, chemical, pulp & paper and manufacturing as well as service in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- David delivered senior level consulting, facilitation, coaching and training services with Behavioral Science Technology (BST) and Environmental Resource Management (ERM.) He held leadership positions such as Vice President Health, Safety and Environment for Cudd Energy Services, an oil & gas well servicing company and Director of Training and Development for Fieldale Farms, an integrated poultry processing company.
- David has worked on projects for Exxon Construction International in Argentina and Canada, as well as on other assignments in Colombia, Equatorial Guinea, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain and Venezuela.
- Additional experience includes engagements in Brazil, China, France, India, New Zealand and the United Kingdom as well as U.S. locations from the North Slope of Alaska to the Gulf of Mexico.
- His professional training and education includes an M.S. in Human Resource Development, a Certificate in Health & Safety Management from Georgia Tech and an Advanced Certificate in Spanish from the University of Georgia.
- David completed the Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) course.