Raúl Alvarado has been working with senior management teams on strategy, operations, and technology for many years, bringing a keen ability to develop simple, easy to understand, and pragmatic approaches, that yield impressive bottom-line results.
- Raúl has done extensive work in operating groups such as products, resources, and communications, and high-tech industries such as appliances, electronics, and automotive.
- Raúl offers a broad, cross-industry, international experience to organizations on a mission to scale, pivot to changing dynamics, innovate, and grow their business. His experience has given him a finely-honed ability to combine top line growth in harmony with operational excellence.
- Raúl has held various roles including Global Chief Operating Officer for two of Accenture’s $4B business units that encompass a wide range of industries, such as telecommunications, media, high tech, industrial, healthcare, automotive, consumer products, process industries, and energy.
- Raúl brings a unique focus to his work: it is a blend of top-line growth and operational excellence built on truly global, cross market unit experience. His insights and pragmatic approach encourage organizations to think differently about the challenges that everyone faces.
- Raúl’s ability to be extraordinarily principled in all his client and internal interactions to help achieve mutual objectives, is one of his outstanding strengths. His broad international experiences and inspiring leadership help facilitate a cultural and individual sensitivity in him that naturally cultivates teamwork, cohesion, and a drive to be successful.
- Raúl holds service to the community in high regard and believes it is essential. As a result, he founded and is the board chair of A Thousand Joys, a nonprofit organization that supports the development of resilient, joyful, and engaged individuals, schools, and organizations.
- Raúl has also served for many years as board chair of Children’s Institute, an organization that supports thousands of children and families in healing from traumatic experiences.
- Born in Panama, Raúl immigrated to the US for college, graduating with high scholastic honors from the Colorado School of Mines with a BS in Chemical & Petroleum Refining Engineering followed by an MBA from Purdue University.