Kristen Bell works with US and multinational companies to prevent serious injuries and fatalities. She is a consultant and business manager with 25 years’ experience in organizational behavior, leadership, and culture change.
- Kristen founded Krause Bell Group with Dr. Tom Krause in 2015 to accelerate the prevention of injuries and fatalities in industrial and healthcare settings.
- Kristen has worked with U.S. and multinational companies to design and lead performance improvement strategies that build safety leadership, improve culture, and reinforce excellent safety practices from the executive suite to the shop floor.
- Kristen’s international work includes leading a team of 25 safety professionals and leadership consultants on an 18 billion-dollar construction project in Papua New Guinea; the design and implementation of a safety leadership development strategy for a global mining company; and co-facilitation of leadership development workshops for safety managers and advisors in Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Kristen has led every phase of organizational culture assessment from design and validation of assessment tools to coaching improvement and evaluating impact.
- Kristen is a highly-regarded speaker and workshop leader who brings credibility and depth to every presentation.
- Kristen recently published the book, 7 Insights into Safety Leadership, with Dr. Tom Krause. She has also written articles, book chapters, and proprietary research reports on leadership, culture, behavior, and safety measurement. She is working on a second book on organizational behavior.
- Kristen spent the first half of her career at Behavioral Science Technology, Inc. where she directed an aggressive research program focused on evaluating client outcomes, improving existing products and services, and developing new ones. Kristen was instrumental to BST’s service expansion beyond behavior-based safety into leadership development and culture transformation.
- Kristen holds Master’s degrees in both Psychology and Business Management, and is a Certified Executive Coach. She is a member of the American Society for Safety Engineers and associate member of the American Psychological Association and the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology. She is a former Division Chair for the National Safety Council.