Kym Bloomfield has over 16 years of experience in project management, business operations, client services and analytics in safety related environments, supporting complex projects from start to completion. She is an expert at leading high performance client support teams and developing strong internal/external relationships.
With experience in managing projects, teams, processes, and data; Kym’s primary areas of focus at the Krause Bell Group are consulting and project management. She also provides support in business operations and analytics.
- Kym managed and enhanced processes deploying 80+ consultants across the Americas with effective capacity planning, utilization planning, revenue planning and sales funnel management.
- Kym co-created organizational competence around project management, project support & business operations.
- Kym co-managed projects and provided client facing services with budgets between $100K and $35M, including multi-cultural teams delivering services in North America, Europe, Australia, Singapore and Brazil.
- She also developed processes and tools for survey administration and quality.
- Kym is a California State University, Northridge alum, with a BA in Sociology and a California Teaching Credential.