7 Insights into Safety Leadership (TEST)
Take a peek inside, click here.
What is it that senior leaders need to ‘Get’ about safety? What is it that these key safety leaders need in order to influence the organization and achieve better and better performance? We’ve devoted more than 20 years to figuring this out, and our research has yielded seven insights every leader must have in order to reach safety leadership excellence. These are:
1. Safety performance leads business performance;
2. Safety leadership starts with preventing serious injuries & fatalities;
3. Leadership sets safety improvement in motion;
4. Culture sustains performance – for better or for worse;
5. Safe decision making is built on core safety concepts;
6. Behavior plays a role, but a different one than expected;
7. Cognitive bias affects safety decisions.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 5.5 × .3 in|